Sunday, April 10, 2011

2011 Barbary Sheep

Well, this was a great hunt for some awesome animals. Once you have the sheep bug, you take what you can get I guess. Here are some pics of this great time. We were able to capture a lot of amazing video, which we will post at a later date. This is a challenging hunt to find quality rams on public land, but we have taken some dandy rams out of this country, including the largest which is 32". I missed a golden opportunity at a great ram, and with limited time, was not able to find another "shooter" ram. It was fun to get "buck fever" again, even though I missed, and listen to my brother give me a hard time for missing a chip shot. It was the next day that he grabbed the gun and made an amazing shot on his great ram.

Still shot from video
Big glass is essential in this country.
Glassing with the KOWAS.

Shane looking at a big ram.
Shane with his great ram.

My brother and I with Shanes trophy.

Beautiful Country

Shane and I in a packin out!
This was very rough country to get to the animals, but it made it all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment