Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally was able to Hike to the Camera Lost in the Snow!

I have been wondering if one of our trail cams was destroyed or not by the Winter storms.  With the rapid storms that surprised us, we were unable to remove one of our cameras that we had locked up on the mountain.  So, I took a long road trip and went hiking after the camera in hopes that it wasn't already destroyed by the accumlative snow that we've recieved.  We had previously taken out the SD card months before so I knew there wouldn't be alot of pics on the internal memory of the camera.  To my SURPRISE...after being locked down for nearly 7 months, the camera read clearly...Image Full with still 22% battery life on our Moultrie trail cam!  I couldn't believe it.  I couldn't believe the camera was in perfect working condition after enduring the harsh winter months up there.  Of course, there weren't alot of pics worth bragging about, but I will post a few to show you how high the snow was.  The camera is about 4 ft from the ground.  Look at all the snow still on the ground in APRIL!  Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment